Thursday, November 27, 2008

SEXUAL INCLINATIONS...!

SEXUAL INCLINATIONS

Some (soma, body, cuerpo) are born male,
and some are born female...!

Some are gay or homosexual from birth...!
Some are homosexual by self will, and
others have been taught that way...!
And some "wiggle it...!".

Some become gay and homosexual by
perversion...! But do not wiggle it...!

Some become "animal sexuality (sodomism)"
inclined, by pervasion also...!

And some are born bi-sexual, like a
hemaphrodite...!

And some are transexual, as they do
not like their born sex...!

AND AS THE SPANISH SAYING GOES:
"...THERE IS A LITTLE BIT OF "EVERYTHING,
IN THE VINEYARD OF THE LORD...!"

If I tought my boys, and I where a gay, they would
most probably "become gay too...!".
So this kind of "minority" groups are out of the
norm, and it is not my problem what laws are
for them or not...! As long as they do not "preach"
being gay to others...! Because that infringes a
"mayority" group in this case, that is the
nature norm and scientific one...!
So if you are a "male gay", I will not do anything to
you ...! I'll only try and pull out my "strap" to
give your bum a "trashing...!"..., ha, ha,...ha...!
Women "vixen", and lesbian are something else,
also. And I do not know what kind of "boy" or
"man" they would "bring up"...!, if they had
legal parenthood over a male child, or "girl"...!


cabesas...!



No comments: